Friday, September 22, 2006

Peeping Freak

Everyday for an entire week this creep kept coming near my window at night and masterbating while trying to peek into my bedroom. He even got a chair so that way he can stand on it and lean against my window. Sick freak.
Every night at around 12:00 a.m. I'd wake up and freak out. Well, I can tell you it got pretty annoying. After the first couple of days, I called the police and filed a report. However, the creep was not stupid. He came at night, I couldn't see how he looked and even if I wanted to I was too freaked out to look outside my window. So, as you can imagine, the police report didn't help much.

Finally, even though I felt like I was going to shit my pants, I screamed my head off at him. I told him I would find him and I would kill him. No Joke. I was seriously annoyed by then. He never came back but if he does I swear I will go outside and shoot his balls off. Too bad I didn't know about this site 3 months ago.

submitted by Alexandra in San Francisco.

No comments: